Monday, January 30, 2012

Si Uno: An Introduction

"Room 206, sir."

Just as the receptionist handed over the key, I couldn't contain myself from chuckling. It's not because of what might and can happen when I and Ron, the kinky bus daddy, enter the room. It's because of what has already happened to me inside that very same room.

Yes, I've been in that room before. Not once, not twice.

Since I haven't watched Wong Kar Wai's Happy Together yet, my lips are still sealed on what really transpired between me and Ron. What I'll share though is about Uno, my first boyfriend.

His name is appropriate because I became exposed to a lot of firsts with him. He was there when I first travelled on air. It was with him when I first experienced how it is to have a real gay relationship.

For the first time, in public, I got to lock hands with a man. I learned to somehow let go of my inhibitions and express how I really feel.

I also got a taste of some not so cool and dandy firsts when we were together. Had a very public spat with him. I cheated. Inspite and despite of these, I learned.

I learned how it is to depart from monotony and become a bit more spontaneous, adventurous. Before, I was shy, reserved. With him I became more alive - ready to try out new things and experiences.

I discovered Pares in Retiro because of him.

And with him I discovered

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sogo Banawe.

.

.

Room 206


To be continued..
=)

2 comments:

  1. omg... i love pares in retiro... lapit lng sa amin...dalas ko dun dati... kahit ngayon pag umuuwi ako ng pinas i make it a point na kumain dun.. natuwa lang ako... i've never been to sogo banawe though... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must try the place..hahaha! tourist spot lang?lols=) salamat bossing alex!=)

    ReplyDelete

reactions?