Monday, January 23, 2012

Past, Present, Future

After abdicating my throne to the new queen na hindi naman kagandahan, TV guestings and appearances now come by few and far in between. Dahil diyan, I'm contemplating of doing a make over. A revamp of the old package.

While thinking over this overhaul I'm planning, may nakapagsabi din sa akin na in order to have a successful career in the future, I have to:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
-Albert Einstein.

Idol ko siya dati. Since I was a fan, I tried to be like him and took Physics in Diliman. Later on, I realized that queens didn't have locks like his, so I decided to move out of QC and took the course my parents wanted me to take, Biology, the study of bisexuality.

Charot!

I Liked the program. I did a lot of experiments. With girls, boys, bakla, except tomboys.

Pero dahil sa nawalan si fudrakels ng source of income, natigil ang aking pag-aaral at may I enter ako sa corporate world.

Kahit na college undergraduate ako, I was fortunate to land a job and at the same time able to continue my experiments. This is where I was able to formulate a conclusion: Isa akong muher.

Fearing eternal damnation and excommunication just like them old and revolutionary scientists during the Renaissance, I kept the truth to myself. At para mas effect ang pagbabalatkayo, I even dated a few more bilats along the way.

For a while, I thought I was happy but eventually the guilt from the pretension I was doing took over and I went back to my old gay ways. When I got overwhelmed and needed help, someone advised me that:

The past is not a package one can lay away.
- Emily Dickinson

Ganda ng apelyido niya no? Reminds me of something. Hihi

I couldn't hide from my past, I'd better accept it. Dilemma fixed. So from then I resolved to myself that I'd only date men.

Bi now, gay later.
- Anonymous

Ayoko nang maging tibo.

So..

Kahit tapos na ang reign ko, kahit branded as a has-been, classic naman ang beauty ko. Kahit malapit na mawala sa kalendaryo ang edad ko, nasa Bingo card pa naman, kaya keri lang. Go lang.

There's still hope for tomorrow.

Kung Hei Fat Choi!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

reactions?