Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Am Ready


I'm Mark.You are?

My name is Ga...(commotion)


May mga matututunan din pala ako sa mga TV ads na lumalabas ngayon. Take for example Close Up's Moving Closer commercial. For the longest while I thought my heart's been exposed to a lot of hurt that it's already damaged beyond repair. I realized that although it has experienced countless heartaches and pain, it's still capable of giving so much love. Pain may be limitless, but so is love. I just needed to have courage to start an exciting beginning and confidence to make the first step. Just like what the guy has in the commercial.

Despite the commotion and all the distractions around, I only needed to have the confidence to take on the stage called life and accept its amazing possibilities.


I just met the most incredible girl today and I don't even know her full name. But Ga, this is for you...

Inch by inch we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart, this is the moment


So, today exactly a month from my birthday (ehem, friends), I proclaim to myself that I am ready. I'm ready to love again.


Moving closer... 
Closer to you... 
Moving closer... 

I'm moving closer to you.


I end this post with hope, just like the song, that I'm moving closer to YOU.
I dream of the day when this finally happens: Me, confidently proclaiming to the world my admiration for you. You, slowly approaching me with happiness in your eyes telling me something like this:


By the way, it's Gardo.

38 comments:

  1. akala ko babae na!

    kinabahan ako dun! LOL

    and may you be happy with your new love...good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako ang girl noh!char!

    sana nga,pag nakilala ko na siya..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabuti naman at nag decide ka na to open your heart and life again to love..

    Our heart nga daw is the strongest muscle kasi it is capable of containing tremendous love and withstanding the greatest of pains.. =)

    Good luck sa lovelife.. the next one is always better than the previous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayie! guma-Gardo ka na! guardo versoza ba siya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe.. nice way to say na move on na oh.. hehe.. goodluck sa iyo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. trip mo yung mga Guardo Verzosa? Hehehe. Alam mo naman andito lang ako sa likod mo to support and literally push you to whatever endeavors you want to pursue ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi naman, pero who knows..hehehe..brader talaga kita!thanks!=)

      Delete
  7. Awww. i'm hoping for the same thing: finding someone who's worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Now there's a post of Hope. It's good to read here that you've opened the doors so that Special Someone can finally have the chance to make you feel the LOVE that you deserve.

    I pray for your happiness \(^-^)/

    AF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! the doors, the windows, everything!hehehe

      I pray the same for you=) kahit hanggang ngayon eh wala pa ring mukha si AF sa isip ko.(-.-)

      Delete
    2. I hope this makes you smile...

      http://snippetsofahesitantblogger.dinstudio.com/

      AF

      Delete
    3. really made me smile. thanks AF!=)

      Delete
    4. I hope you're proud *Hugs&Snogs*

      AF

      Delete
    5. of course i am!!=) and grateful

      Delete
    6. Many thanks Mark Joe :) be my blog mentor ha? :)

      Delete
  9. Good to see you're blogging again. Go find your Gardo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ukim. permi la ti katawak ta Gardo nga naganen. hahahahaha

    baka sa concert ni lady gaga maganap yang eksenang yan madam. gooooooooooow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi..

      ay wen gayam! buti na lang may 2ng night na si mother monster!=)

      Delete
  11. and of course, if you're ready to love, handa ka rin masakatan, cuz the two always comes along wherever you face them :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. aha! may Gardo! :) very good ang optimism, in life and in love. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sana lang magka-guardo. puede kaya ikaw yun labs?char=)

      Delete
  13. nakakatuwa tong realization mo.

    "love is pain" sabi nga ni Ja rule :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. pahobol..

    "yeah you bleed just to know you're alive" sabi naman ng goo goo dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nakakatuwa nga yung realization. at least, ngayon i can already genuinely smile=)

      Delete
  15. Thanks for dropping by in my blog.

    It is foolish to stop loving because we are creatures of momentum. We move and live and have our being. Good luck. And advanced happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat po sa wise words sir yas!=) thanks din sa pagbati, but your gift is better appreciated, char!=)

      Delete
  16. It all depends on you in the end. Good luck na lang! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. at least diba... well, good luck sa mga bagay bagay. send me a text. :D

    ReplyDelete

reactions?