Friday, February 10, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Naiinggit ako kila Travis at Jepoy sa mga sulat na ginawa nila para sa partners nila. Inggit din ako kase single ako ngayong araw ng mga puso. Wala akong pagsusulatan ng ganun gustuhin ko mang gumawa ng ganung kasu-sweet na mga sulat. Pero dahil inggitera ako at na-inspire ako, gugustuhin ko pa ding sumulat to whoever that one may be that I'm destined to share my life with. Travis at Jepoy, salamat po sa pagbibigay inspirasyon.

__________


To whom it may concern,
My babe,


I am Mark your soon-to-be partner in life. You may not know me yet and I may not know you yet too but I'm sure the universe will play its role as our fairy godmother and bring us together to live our happily ever after.

Just like old fairy tales, Our life together, at the start, may have its share of trials and difficulties but as we go along I am positive that we will work things out. We will have misunderstandings but eventually we will compromise. We will make mistakes and apologize for them. We will forgive.

I can't promise to provide you with anything and everything that your heart desires but I assure you that I will try my best, for your happiness. You will be my happiness and I will give my best to keep you, my happiness, happy.

To some, our story might not be as colorful or as lovely as those novels we read today. I don't care. For me, our love story will be the greatest masterpiece ever written and I will share this masterpiece only with you.

I know we will share a lot of experiences. We will travel together. We will laugh and cry together. You will teach me how to drive. I will teach you how to ride a bike. You will meet my family, I will meet yours. I will propose. You will say yes. We will have kids. A lot of them.

This early, I would like to thank you for all that you will let me experience with you. I am still here because of you. You are my life. I will cease to exist without you. I love you. Whoever you may be.



Your babe,


Mark Joe

11 comments:

  1. nabasa na ng universe, ni fairy godmother at ni kupido ang sulat mo. kasalukuyan na siguro nilang ini-screen ang To whom it may concern, ay,My Babe mo pala. choosy sila e, concern kasi sayo, parang ako (at kasali talaga ako hahaha). sana may susulatan ka na ng masterpiece mo sa susunod na valentines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited ako sa screening process! Puede kaya ako dumungaw sa kanilang go-see?hahaha..wow!salamat po!super appreciate it!=)

      Delete
  2. dropped by and followed. don't worry, THE ONE maybe just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay wag around the corner Travis, baka malaman ng mga kababata ko.hehe

    sana nga. im in no hurry naman. thanks po!salamat uli sa inspiration=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is nice. sana dumating na ung concern sa letter na ito. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. pahabol... pwede gumaya? please naman. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. good things come to those who wait?
    hehe
    salamat pala sa bisita, ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. patience is a virtue..pero PS naman minsan ang tagal dumating ng the ONE di ba? =)

    dahil inggitera much ako Mark..may fave lines din ako sa next one..imagine ko na sunset on the beach and me saying these lines to that person (na pwede ding i-cnsider na animal pag di nag-work out yung relationship after sometime)..

    Without second thoughts, for you I will always run, throw away, steal..Run to your side, throw away the negativities that would ruin us and steal your heart every second of the day..

    Having you is the most comfortable feeling..because being with you is always like going home..

    Na sadly wala ako masasabihan kasi commited na ko to being single for life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. natuwa naman ako dun sa peg mo na animal..haha! salamat sa pagbisita chard!!=)

      Delete

reactions?