Thursday, November 12, 2009

3rd Party Calling

I didn't know how I started to like you, much more when I started to love you. I didn't know how and why I fell for you.

At a time that I was no longer looking for love, you came. You sent a single text quote for me, Obviously, it has been forwarded since I have received it from countless people. But it is with you when it made sense.

"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love,
because you don't force yourself to fall. You just fall."

Like this message, i just fell. Everything became right. I just fell.

But like every story, there has to be an ending. I still don't know how to put an end to this. Do I let you go when I know that from the start you were never really solely mine? Do I hold on to something that's bound to end?

With you, I fell. It is with you I fell. Hard. Head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reactions?