Saturday, November 7, 2009

11/06/2009

I need to clear my mind. I'll type away everything.
---
Earlier, I just got confirmation that I've been certified, meaning I'm reemployed.

For the past 6 weeks, certification has always been my goal. This goal took about 7 pounds off of my weight (balik malnourished na naman ako). Now that I achieved my goal, I feel like this was never really what I wanted.

I need this but I feel I need something bigger, grander. I need someone to share kinds of achievements like this to share with.
---
Yesterday, I never thought I couldn't be any angrier. I was trembling. I felt like my muscles had their own thoughts. I wanted the trembling to stop but I couldn't.
---
Last night, I got certified.
Last night, I got dissed.

Last night, I was happy
but deep inside I was sad.
---
I don't know if I'm making sense.
I can't clear up my mind.
---
Rey, I love you. and it fucking hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

reactions?