Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm in Deep Dog Poop

When it rains, it pours. That's all that I can say for now. This side of the ghetto may not have been affected by the flood, but I'm swamped by woes.

I'm choked by my debt. Internet's been disconnected since September 15th, then just last night, cable's been stopped. I'm already getting collection calls!Waaah!

The only thing I hold dear,my laptop, is broken. Just right after the warranty expired, the monitor started acting up. Hayst!

I'm beginning to think of defaulting on my life insurance. hayst uli.

But behind the clouds, there's a silver lining (totoo), Behind Ondoy's Clouds, there's hope. If not for him, I won't be able to get part of our 13th month salary. My employer would've given it by December.

Mababayaran ko na ang bills! Mapapagawa ko na ang laptop ko! Hindi ako magdedefault sa insurance!Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

reactions?