Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Bucket List (1)


Halos kahalati lang ng 2012 bucket list ko ang natupad ko bago natapos ang taon. 2012 wasn't really a good year for me or the family but like what I've said the last time, I know 2013 will be my year.

Last year, I was 3 months late in coming up with my goals, this year, I'm right on cue. I've got more time to achieve objectives and hit targets. If last year I accomplished about 50%, this year I will score 75%. Char!

Piso Para sa Banko.

Last year's achievement rate was dismal. I only found an employer and never got to open a new bank account or start my own business. Since this year is my year, I know I can have these. And these:

Insurance.
I already had this before I got entangled with a doomed relationship. This year magkakaroon ulit ako nito.

Investment.
Stocks. Mutual funds. Bonds. Equities. Real Estate. Any one of these will do.

***

The journey to borta-ness has started.

Despite the unhealthy lifestyle, mainly due to smoking and being sedentary, I got a clean bill of health from our doctor. Hyperthyroid's gone, Wala akong STD, and as far as I know, BP never read 140/100 again. I guess keeping myself happy and avoiding over analyzing things helped.

I may never really have something serious today, but there are indications I can catch something bad if I won't change my ways. So this year, I plan to be healthier. These are the things I need to strike out to achieve a healthier and more savory me:

Continue hitting the gym.
I haven't gotten my six pack abs back yet,and haven't achieved my target weight (136lbs) yet eh. Tsaka, haven't achieved any one of my gymmates yet too, hindi ko kasi type ang mga lumalapit. Char!

Kanto gym kung saan ako lumalandi nagbubuhat
(picture from here)

Play basketball again.
Masaya ang butt tap given to and received from teammates whenever maka-shoot ng ball. Yun Lang.

Try dragonboat racing.
Magandang work out sa shoulders ang pag-paddle. Besides, member si ultimate crush ng TRITON Dragonboat Racing Team. Hihi.

Have a day in the spa.
After all the muscle-pumping action with these activities, one would need a relaxing massage. Happy ending di ba? Haha!

Quit Smoking.
Ano pa bang bago meron?





Last year, it only took one blog post to write everything that I wanted to do for the year. This time, It'll take 3 (Antokyo na kasi ako)

Abangan ang Part 2 at 3!


Happy New Year!!









31 comments:

  1. gym gym gym...

    I was staring at your biceps that night and I was like..... whoa!

    You really have nice arms kuya and konti na lang visible na yang cuts mo.

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Russell!
      Maaga pa. hitting the target begins now! yey!

      Delete
  2. Naks! Ang ganda ng bucket list mo. Yung investment plan ko din yan this year. Nagbabasket ball ka pala. Astig! I will hit the gym also this year. para makapaglandi este magbuhat. lol :)

    Good luck sa bucket list mo. Gagawa rin ako mamaya. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 1 pa lang yan, hintayin mo part 2 at 3. hihi

      college pa ako huli nagbasketball nga eh pero gusto ko ulit i-try.

      Thanks Arvin!! Happy New Year ulit!;-)

      Delete
    2. Nagbasketball din ako kaya lang elementary pa. Tagal na. hehe. Ipost mo na yung Part 2 & 3. Gumawa rin ako ng Bucket list ko. Mahilig ako dyan. Meron akong life time bucket list sa blog. Pots na yan. Now na! :P

      Delete
    3. part two tomorrow, part 3 sa january 3. haha.. you wait! lols
      ang lifetime bucket list, usually big ticket items..like house and lot, car..

      Delete
  3. Mutual funds the best! Sunlife at bpi recommended. Ikaw na nagka abs. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thinking of smaller companies like ATR, pero been thinking about sunlife

      may abs kaya ako dati, 4 nga lang..lols

      Delete
  4. gym oh! parehas tayo! sana mangyari! hahaha pero babalik na ako talaga! will post an update dyan! sarap ng bucket list, subukan ko rin gumawa for this year iccheck ko kung may magawa nga ako! hehehe happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naunahan na kita. bleh! hehe

      gawa ka din. masaya. pramis! haha

      happy new year oh-lalah!:)

      Delete
  5. mag gigym din ako next year .. haahhaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next year ako na ang trainer mo. charot!

      happy new year!!

      Delete
  6. Good luck sa ating mga goals for 2013! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok yan.. sana matupad lahat ng goals mo ngayong 2013. Ako naman di ko pa magawa mag gym ... siguro hindi pa ngayon hehehe


    Happy Happy New Year ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sana nga ser!

      kung hindi ngayon kelan pa? char! dko na alam nxt line nun.

      happy new year!!

      Delete
  8. Good luck with the quit smoking thing. Sana nga, mabawasan kung hindi maiwasan. Hehe. And also have a day at the spa. It's good to relax and take time to chill. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12 years ko na ata asa bucket list yang quit smoking na yan..sana this time matupad=)

      Delete
  9. best of luck
    gaol ko din this year ang pag papamacho

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwas iwas na tayo sa yosi, mamumulubi tayo gawa ng sin tax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yun na nga eh. sana taasan pa nila. yung tipong 300 pesos na kada pakete..hehe

      Delete
  11. Happy 2013! Go for wellness, bro. And yes, stop smoking! Matagal na naming sinasabi yan sa'yo ni Voldemort! Hehehe ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uu nga weh.. hayst

      i claim that this year ill quit

      Delete
  12. ser mark, ako naman naghahanap ng dance studio. parang mas nakakaenjoy yun kesa magbuhat. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may mga gym din na nag oofer ng dance lessons di ba?

      Delete
  13. i hope you'll be able to do all of those things on your list. i like the steady goals :)

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so too=) for my own good yah know.hehe

      happy new year!

      Delete
  14. Pa hawak, este patingin ng abs pag meron na ha! :P Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kahit na ibigay ko sayo ang abs ko labs..hehe..happy new year!!

      Delete

reactions?